R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - For sale lot of stuff
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 08:08 PM
F. Mendoza
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by k_bojar
Are you serious??

You want someone to send his items first, then get paid for them?? so that's like me ordering something from a new hobby shop and say "send me the parts first, then I'll pay you - and you need to honor it because you're a new shop"

New to rctech or not, the dude is well within his rights not to ship until you pay...and 200+ posts don't make you that seasoned of a rctech'er
Very well put.

At one time I purchased 2 M8 radios with Novak switch and novak xxtra receiver from a guy who had been new to the forums. I did think maybe he might burn me but he sent items. Both radios work and only cost me $150. I'm not saying buy, but I am saying that he sounds to have a valid point. R/C cars are second to trying to make a living. I've been burned before in 1993 buying a 1987 Toyota 4Runner. CHP found me as the victom of fraud. When you loose thousands, you become smarter and less inocent. Everyday we are on these forums we send money to guys that 99.9% of the time we will never meet. Sure they have feedback and some even have thousands of posts. We still don't really know them. If the guy is new, let him offer his stuff. If you want to buy PM him. If you don't want to buy, just let the thread alone. Don't type doubt into his validation because we all start from the bottom as newcomers. Only inform everyone if you know for fact that the seller is burning people or has burnt someone. Just my thoughts.