R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - JL Racing .12
Thread: JL Racing .12
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 09:53 PM
robert maestrey
Tech Fanatic

What a weekend had a ton of fun as always my car felt extremely good and I had plenty of power with a Jl Redot Murnan Modified great combination with Werks Fuel. The Kyosho RRR Evo WCE was very stable and easy to drive and allowed me to set the Tq in sedan. Would have like to have done better in the main, but there is always a next time. The track what can I say Awesome. Gary and David always put on a great show and thank you to them and to all there help it is great to see people give to others as they have done by adding this track to our www.Forgass.com series. Congratulations to all the Winners and Paolo Morganti 1/8 and Danny Horta Sedan…looking forward to the SFL roundup on memorial day weekend I will definitely be there and would highly recommend others to attend this race you will enjoy. Special shout out to Wayne A-Main Hinds way to go and all the fellas you know who you are.
Forgass state race 7 is in the bag and it was fun…Would like to thank all my sponsors Kyosho America, Werks fuels and Motors, Murnan Modifieds, Javier Body Works, 2mm Designs, and PnP Hobbies 321-723-7318