R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - International Racing Team Clubhouse
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 09:50 PM
someguy
Tech Apprentice

Never had the chance to drive an RX7... I have driven some nice cars, i've been lucky enough to drive a friends G35 once or twice.

College has been interesting. At times i feel like i can't handle it, not because of work load but rather trying to balance all aspects of life as a 2nd year student. Trying to pick a major has been tough, but i finally decided on Human Physiology with a minor in business. I have a real knack for biology and anatomy, however the required math/chem classes are going to frustrate me. I was never stellar in math, and the only reason I have decided to pursue this degree is because of my interest in exercise,sports, and weight lifting.lol...

Other than that, i'm trying to get in great shape because i'm going out for the football team. That should be interesting.

I feel you on the money issue.. Being in college really doesn't lend itself to having a surplus of money. I really want to race RC again but without the cash/time, i'm thinking it's going to be very difficult. I can only hope.