R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Speedmerchant Rev.4
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 07:25 PM
Mike Dumas
Tech Adept

I would like to start this thank you toward Bruce Carbone. Bruce works so hard at these races from customer support to just physical labor at the race. For the first time ever I, yes did see with my own eyes Bruce cutting 12th scale tire. Awsome job and hard work pays off. Another person whom deserves credit is Justin "Bevis" Johnson, I would have to say the moral support was uplifting throughout the week!

A congrats goes out to all the winners but especially to Donny Lia for 12th scale stock and Ray Darroch in 12th 19 turn class. These two drove excellent races and I am happy to be on the same team as them.

All and all it was a long week with lots of hard work and it turned out to be a great thing for team Speedmerchant and many other sponsors. I would like to personally thank all my sponsors for the support and giving me what it takes to make this my first modified national championships. Team Speedmerchant, Team Trinity, Team Losi, Team Tekin, Jaco, JR Radios, Protoform bodies, Parma fascolor paints, Xenon gears and Chewy Graphixs all made this possible not only for myself but them as well. Jim Dieter for his dedication and hard work tuning my Epic Shock 2 motor made it possible to give me the power to stay ahead of the competition.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Speedmerchant rules................

Thanks to all and have a nice day.