R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Pantoura, 1/10 Pan Car, 2S LiPo, Brushless, Tips and Tricks.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:45 PM
John Stranahan
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Bob-Thanks a bunch. One more request if you don't mind. The rear end with the wide right hand hub. Just put this on the axle with some tires and slide that left hub as far as you can while having a reasonable amount of the axle stuck in the left hub. Measure the width. Maybe the 225 number is coming because the axle is not quite long enough. A wide axle would cure that.

My front end does make my narrow car wide. I am looking into production. I am going to go through one more prototype and see if I can tidy it up a bit.

TallyRC-the chassis looks wider in the front than my Pantoura. That is why I hoped it would reach out farther than 200mm. Bob maybe you could take a picture of the top with the car wide. I'll take a look at the bottom pic and the top pic and see if there is an easy fix to go wide. I know you are going to run narrow, but the wide public needs to know. Thank you for your time. That car looks realy nice with the lettering and color that it is.
john