R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Keilor Off Road Track
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 04:45 AM
savage_man
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Brady.Jnr
WHy dont all you gas people go and race a sunshine u pack of fr00bs. If u wanna keep f#$king up the track, then you pay for ti too be fixed. Savage_man, how about u pay for the fence to be put up, then all of our problems are sold. F$%K OFF GAS DRIVERS U PR!CKS! can't you READ!? or do you guys just love ripping up dirt tracks that are clearly for 1/10th ELECTRIC, yes ELECTRIC not gas u noobs. Its easy for al lyou people to say ' BUILD A FENCE AND ALL PROBLEMS WILL BE GONE" but you do realise there had been no racing there for about 2 years (maybe 2 meetings before it was destroyed again) and if you dont race, the club doesnt get money! W@nkers.
Brad brad brad you get fired up over toy cars man , get your self a woman instead going postal !!!.......Its a hobby dude not a relationship...Take a chill pill man..Yes build a fence that is the only way these guys will stay of the track....I dont use the track Brad.Jnr if you guys were seriously about stopping people going on the track with 1/8 or 1/10 nitros you would build a fence around the place that is the only way you'll stop them..About paying for the fence BRAD why should i pay for one, i'm not a member of your club and if i was one i would gladly put money towards for one to protect the clubs hard work & effort...Instead you post profanity and attacking duff (who i dont know the guy from a bar of soap) and me...Real mature you are mate....

Good luck guys....