R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic G4
Thread: Team Magic G4
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2007, 08:10 PM
uniquexme
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Pattojnr
starting to wonder about Kfactory and their concept of Light Weight.
light is good, but when does the light weight have an effect on the durability of the product we spend our hard earned cash on. seems so many new products have flaws or just not strong enough
well, this middle mount is very durable, so dun worry, can safely go buy it. haha, coz i have 1, used for 6mths, condition still good. BUT, pls take caution of your allen screw, coz mine last time, my allen key tip is not that good, end up screw got stuck on the middle mount. Spend few hours removing that stupid screw out of it by drilling the head till it broke off, then bang on it for it to come out. its indeed very hard, coz i use a screw driver and hammer to bang on it.

I heard u guys changing the K14100 ST Steel 2 Speed Shoe Cam (w/special treatment), may i know wats good about it in terms of performance? keke, planning to buy.

Another damage on most G4S car is the rear belt tensioner, coz after some time, the screw will loose its way, protruding out of the chassis, thereby loosening the belt tension, i was wondering if K14119 Aluminum Rear Belt Tensioner Mount (G4S) will fix that problem, BUT its not cheap.