R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 4wd electric
Thread: 4wd electric
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 07:01 PM
Aggdaddy
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by m_perkins
AGGDADDY the BJ4 is the best car out there dont get the world edition youl have to break your sells up in to 3 on each side and the reg BJ4 is the way to go.

you see mike thrue and cavaleri rockin it.

ive tryed a friend of mines BJ4 is has so much traction and is so easy to drive.

the losi is ok but not many parts for it like the BJ4.

also the X-5 is a great car but if you know anyone who has a BJ ask them if you can try it and you will LOVE it

Heh, wish me luck on that. Pretty much anyone who's running a buggy is running nitro or a 2wd electric out here. i don't know anyone out here who has a 4wd electric near by. I see a lot of shops are carrying parts for the losi's. I don't see many shops carrying parts for the BJ4. I prefer ease of getting parts more than driving a top notch car that only one shop sells parts for.
I'm not the all that good at off road driving. Jumps are mainly my problem. Alway hanging up on jumps. So being able to get parts easily will be a plus. I mostly run on road, micro, mini and 1/10 touring. But I started off in the hobby driving a rc10 (before stealth tranny, gold tub, mech speedo ... bleh) So I kinda miss doing off road every once in a while.