Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (98%+)

the main factors mentioned in the forum so far are:

1-consistency

2-driving lines

3-throttle control

4-practice

5-get help from fast guys

all of these factors boil down to getting help from faster drivers than you because consistency comes from good driving lines and throttle control. well those fast guys are either to busy or don't have the patience because us slower guys aren't able to understand the first time explained. as we all see in this thread the pro's aren't posting.
i am persistently after the throttle control system as i call it (when to let off and how much to let off for chicanes, hairpins, sweepers and all other types of turns) but all i get is you just have to drive. the fast guys have been doing it so long that it's like second nature. if us slower guys had someone to explain this in detail i'm sure it would help us be consistant and much faster because racing is all about the driving line and throttle. then we would be able to experiment with car settings. i am always within 1 second of my lap times but i feel i can't keep a consistant line and i'm 2 laps behind the fastest guy. also under pressure i really make mistakes.