Thread: Frustrated
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 12:23 PM

mattnin
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jakethedriver
Thinking I'm better off playing hockey and if some guy gives me a cheap shot I'll let him have it back. Ever seen a fight at an RC tourney?
Waa Waa Waa....

Am I the only one that thinks this guy has some anger issues? Maybe if you think the guys are taking cheap shots at you, take a step back and re-think it out. Maybe they aren't that great of a driver in the first place. Let them wreck and pass them.

Whoa is me, are you sure the wrecks aren't your fault? If you are a decent driver, then you should be able to avoid the bad drivers and the wrecks and pass everyone else when they screw up. Set yourself apart from the track and DON"T WRECK.

If someone wrecks into you, its your fault. If you wreck into someone else, its your fault.

Maybe you don't have the best setup on your car too. A better handling car is the key. I used to suck at racing until I got a BJ4WE and used the worlds setup. Now the difference is like day and night. Before people used to tell me to get out of their way, now I am a major contender.

If you are going to these races and not having fun, then something is wrong. Go play hockey.