R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Do Tell Nitor Blunders !!
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 10:25 PM
Ledsleds
Tech Rookie

Cool Do Tell Nitor Blunders !!

Hi All, Here is a forum to Confess the mistakes we have all done or maybe not who know's but we have all made some kinda mistake but we don't tell nobody or maybe sombody but it's just a laugh in the parking lot..

Here's my story I use to race RC along time ago and I thought I would get back into it agian but this time I'm GOING TO RUN NITRO no more batteries no more chargers MAN POWER "MUHAHAHA" GAS smell it FAST !! I got a used car and spent a week with the tear down learning the car cleaning and building it back up to a show car no dirt totally clean hours of putting everything together to spec nothing can go wrong finally finished friday night, it was night cause the sun was down HEY !! the radio works servo turns awsome all looks good gotto Try it out!! Having no idea of the time I roll out to the street and glo plug it Poof MUHAHAHAH first start Bzzzzz Bzzzzz gotto run it I have street lights I swing the turn at max speed and the radio battery pack fly's out and hit's the curb the car takes OFF over my front yard under my car across the neighbors yard and smashes into there front door BLAM !!!

My luck it's a security Door makes a sound louder than my Car I felt like a kid ran and grabbed my car and into the garage I went like a Ding-Dong ditcher LOL yes they opened the door and I looked at my watch it was 11:45 PM HAHA..Moral of the story My neighbor now hates me and it's all cause of a tie strap so make sure you secure all your stuff...hehe

Pic of the car why not to bad just A broken left side and couple of rims..

Soo Do tell we all need a laugh..
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Cam2.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	157.1 KB
ID:	209300