R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - B4 delrin A arms
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 07:05 PM
Buff
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default BJ4 arms.....

Hmmm..... I do have a birthday coming up this month..... Although, "knock on wood", I haven't managed to break an arm on my W.E. just yet.....maybe luckier than most I suppose, but I haven't hit anything significantly hard or at least perpendicularly against an immoveable object, which you would have to do to split an arm and at a fairly good speed IMO. However, I'm sure I will at some point or another, and probably sooner than later. (This is in absolutely NO attempt at bragging, but the car pretty much drives itself, and is so damn impressive when it comes to reliability for a 4 wheeler.)

I've broken ball cups in half (which is why I usually use losi white naturals now on all my cars....the grays are too strong and develop way too much slop on the ball joint itself for some reason. They do stay on VERY well, but seem to develop a lot of play in the cup creating too much suspension and/or steering inconsistencies)....but, ANYWAY....(sorry to get off topic....that was really unnecessary)

J.C. did do a good job on upgrading the arms for the W.E., but sounds like these new delrin arms would be just the ticket to practically bullet proof the front end. Plus they do just look cool by being different. Gotta love the shiny, sharp-edged machined look! How about rear arms as well for the B4/BJ4???