R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic G4
Thread: Team Magic G4
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 06:35 PM
Kodak Hodak
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Serpentd
Olah my down under bro! Well dude, I am looking at these parts as I type. These parts appear to be different. They are different on the car even though they are aluminum. And they have different part numbers (Aluminum) in the manual. The main difference I notice is the holes where the hinge pin goes through and the other hole where the plastic adjusters go are spread further apart. So I don't think that the front will work for the rear. That doesn't meant that they don't make plastic rears though. But if you haven't found them yet, then maybe they don't. Let me do a little research since I have quit a few different brands and maybe we can find something else in the mean time. If you were to order the plastic ones from Raceday, why not just get the aluminum? I'll keep you updated bro. Chat soon dude. Later

cheers D, got the grub screw out finally here at work, LOL sily bugger me but will need to re-tap a new hole so i can use until new product arrives!!!

i wonder if we cn buy this product seperatly on its own, or does we need to buy the whole lot again!!!

Anyways, its out and in the process of making it look like the other side with an external screw!!!!

now hows the painting go man? keep us all posted