R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic G4
Thread: Team Magic G4
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 10:46 PM
British Menace
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Serpentd
DUDE, CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!

That is killer bro. A little advice, DO NOT go to the track on Sunday. You need to start this wedding of right. I admire your racing ambition, but you NEED to find this all new balance with your girl. A womens wedding day is one of the most important days in THERE life and you need to respect that. You have the rest of your life to go to the track. You only have ONE Wedding day. Well lets hope so anyway. If you go to the track you may not even have that.

My first wife more or less left me because of this hobby that I also explained to her how very important was to me. Plus the dumb bitch new I raced and painted and worked on my cars non stop from the day we met. JESUS!!

Anyway, this is very real bro. My ex was on the psycho side yes. But marriage can change some women. NOT ALL, but some. My ex obviously didn't truly love me because of her decisions to not comprimise things, as I did cut back my rc to only 6 days a week. I did get married last year (6 years after divorce) to the most incredible woman on the face of this earth. I am trully lucky and very blessed because she supports my rc and all my other hobbies as well. All I'm trying to say is marriage and all relationships are a comprimise to a point. And you need to comprimise this Sunday, your wedding day for her. Remember, you get to live with her the rest of your life, not your race buddies. I would hate to have her resent your hobby the first day of matrimony bro.

I wish you all the luck in the world with your marriage bro. Make each other happy and always be there for each other. Do all this and you will get more RC gifts on your B-Day and Christmas!!!! Good luck ZOOM!!
Nicely put man.
Zoom ........ I hope you both have a great day ! Congrats from me too.

Menace