R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2007 Snowbird Nationals
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 01:14 PM
James35
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

It started off with us receiving bad directions from the hotel. Driving passed the hotel numerous times looking for the "Legacy Grand Resort". Turns out, the front of the hotel is called "Orlando Grand", and the back of the hotel is "Legacy Grand Resort". Apparently, they changed the name, but not the web site or half of their literature. I think "Orlando Grand" is a better name since it certainly isn't a "resort" by any means.

The walls are paper thin, and people walking by, or the cleaning ladies rolling a vacuum cleaner, would easily wake you up. The air conditioner was full blast cold, or off. Nothing in between. Our tub had a big hole in it. The ceiling had water damage from the tub above us, and sure enough, one day, it leaked down from their tub into ours. Our room was missing a TV remote. The movies on-demand were not working. Wireless internet was not working for me, and their tech service would not come out to the room to troubleshoot it. I was able to pick up my UPS package at the front desk without being proofed for ID!

But other than that, it was great! Definitely much better off than what other countries could offer.