Thread: Team Magic G4
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 12:28 AM
Kodak Hodak
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by British Menace
Hey Frankie,

No. You wont nead longer screws. TM have done a really good job milling and machining their new 4mm chassis and the stock length screws work just fine.

I just got mine all built with the 4mm chassis.......lokks like a winner

Congrats on the Avatars !

Menace

Cheers for the Congratso - i guess helpping others do pay off

As for the 4mm chasis, this will be ordered tomorrow along side with the Speed Bulk - i want this car to be on rails and not worry about tweak issues!!!

I found a few things that can effect these g4S the sway bar setup where i have displayed the pics before in post back a page - also i noticed my hinge pins all with surface rust "AAARRRHHH my car has cancer"

I have removed this with some Autosol polish and greased them up to swivel nice!!!

As you guys already know i like things to be perfect or better working right, so to knead all these little gremlins out, i can say the car will perform better!!

As a community on here its the best i can say for feed, fun and serouise talk!!!

the only way we all learn is feed back and inspection of the cars maintenance!!!

LOL - i am always working on mine ahahhha "Crazy Hey"

Anyway, i think the new parts that come this week or early next week will be a bit of a change!!!

ED - Trans
Speed Shot Bulk Head
4mm Chasis

this will be interesting for sure!!!