R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Looking for my first discharger, here's what I want (does it exist)?
Old 02-25-2007, 03:00 AM
Mabuchi540
Tech Master

Post That does look ideal dude.....

Originally Posted by Evilstealth
How about theLightning V2 Dsicharge/Equalizing System

"A fully charged 4200mAh battery (~4400mAh) can be discharged to 0.9V per cell in about 30 min"

http://www.teamwaveonline.com/2007/products01.htm

however what I can't tell from the website is will my batteries fit. By that I mean I have recently put corally style plugs on my batteries (just like the one on the discharger as pictured on the site) except if my batteries where on the discharger the positive terminal would be on the left side facing the lcd screen not the left as pictured.

Edit: I took a closer look at the picture and it still might work as my batteries have the corally sockets on top of the cells (like only 1mm or so away from the cell) and it would mean turning the battery upside down from how it's pictured.

Do you think this discharger would still make contact with the terminals if the battery was raised up not much more than the diameter of the connectors?

I hope they would fit but as it happens I can't find anyone with them in stock yet.

Last edited by Mabuchi540; 02-25-2007 at 03:18 AM.