R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic G4
Thread: Team Magic G4
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 09:59 PM
Serpentd
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Pattojnr
Hey SerpentD, i have had 3 text messages from Frankie, while he was racing this morning. seems to be all good news so far. good pace shown from the G4S crew, and frankie is one. Rob and frankie on 25 laps, and frankie has done a PB lap time. so i think things are going well over in Adelaide today, lets see how they do for te finals. all good news tonight i hope.
Patto my bro!!! Dude, thank you so much for the update. I appreciate you taking your time to keep me and everyone posted. Especially me, you know with my concerns of Frankies new engine being enough power for him to hang with the Nova's and Sirio's and Max's...or what ever he races against. Plus me telling him that OS is probably the easiest and one of the most consistant engines to tune and keep a good tune. I just want him to be competative and be happy with the engine since I am responsible for his ultimate decision on the TZ. He may have had some other influence about getting this engine, but it still lies on my shoulders if you know what I mean.

Anyway bro, did you not race this weekend? When is your next race? And when do you think you might be getting some extra ponies for your car? You need an engine yourself by the sounds of it. However for other reasons then our friend Hodak. Dude, keep me posted of any ground breaking news. HMMM, "ground breaking" isn't what I meant. I look forward to hear about todays update! Talk with you soon my friend!