R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray NT1
Thread: Xray NT1
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2007, 04:04 PM
RoNTC3
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Serpentd
WOW this thread has a lot of drama! I don't see why everyone is so frazzeled over the debut race. Xray did awesome as all manufacturer's did. I am happy to see another sedan out there. After all this car has only been in one race. Yes, a very large important race, but everyone needs to chill a bit and give this car some time and IMO the credit it deserves. It hasn't been out for a year to find out what changes to the car may help as in hop up's or revisions. I think all cars out there are kick ass. No need to shove stuff down peoples throat. Be happy that our hobby is alive and doing well with a new addition to it, that being the NT1. I probably won't buy one, at least not right away. But it does give us all another option we didn't have until now. Sometimes we need to remember we started in this hobby to have FUN. Nothing more. Lets not loose the first and most important part here everyone. Everyone keep up the good work on keeping us posted. May the race Gods be with you all. I know I could use their help! Later guys!

Thank You and Amen!