R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray NT1
Thread: Xray NT1
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2007, 06:07 AM
TeamButter
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by miker2209
Nice story, with lots of drama, of course for commercial purposes. Congrats to the Xray Team for their excellent performance first time out. But hey, did we where really expecting less? I know i was expecting a big performance, a Xray crowded A main and maybe a victory. This is a real all star Team. Even if some of them has limited Nitro experience, this people can drive. They where there 1 month before to test so they knew what to expect. Burch and Baker had a chance to run a little on Sunday, on the first day of free practice. They had the engine guy from Italy to take care of engines, clutches, etc. So Mr Hudy, all this Drama is really necessary?
Hey Paolo was already on 23 lap pace since day one, but run out of fuel couple of times, got hit by a car at the counter in a fast qualify. It is clear that he was faster. Why is necessary to try to justify not TQ the event because whatever reason. I am sorry, this is becoming too long........Congrats again to Xray for their excellent performance

Might want to check your info....

1. Barry Baker ran the last state race down here and won. He was the only Xray driver.

2. The same "guy from Italy" that tuned Team Xray's motors was tuning Team Serpents motors. So don't try and make it out to be an advantage for Xray.

People love to read into things and make $hit up as they go along and it is comical to watch people spin themselves into a frenzy. How good is the NT1? Well as has been said before Juraj Hudy was in the B-main at the winternats...that accomplishment ALONE should be impressive enough...