View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 10:07 AM
nitrobeast
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kodak Hodak
simple solution razzoR,

my gitches whre a few things:

1st i upgrades to NEW 1000mah x 5 Sanyo batterys, this fixed it like a dream!!! thou i still had one prob, or glitch!!

EXPO settings i tampered with, and made my Spektrum DX3.0 all wacky as hell, so speak to a good friend he said change ya mode settings to a new MODE as i have 1,2,3,4 modes on this radio... anyways i changed from mode 1 to mode 4 and BINGO aswell it fixed all my drama's!!!!

shows that little things go a long way, plus i am using the standard servo's that came with my radio... seems to be working good so far!

Hope it helps NITRO BEAST
I have tried different batteries and it still happend. Since that pic i have soldered the battery and that didnt help. heres the run down on what i have done

I have tried 2 sets of batteries
4 different servos
3 different receivers
shrink tubing the antenna
aerial mod
rerouting wires in different ways

Yesterday i actually reset my radio and was gonna give that a try. I dont think its the radio because if i have 2 of my cars out and on only the g4s glitches. The others dont show any sine of glitching which tells me its not the radio setting.

My glitch sends the thr. servo into brake mode and the after a second it goes back to neutral. It used to make the steering servo turn to the right but now it doesnt do that since i changed it from the stock spektrum servo to a hitech...can that be a clue?