R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Mugen MBX5 Prospec Roller or + Motor
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 11:56 AM
GroffBall
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Mugen MBX5 Prospec Roller or + Motor

I have a Mugen MBX5 Roller that has seen a good amount of use, I'm not gonna lie to ya but I do take good care of my stuff so its still very usable. I just replaced the chassis, shock bodies and some other stuff. It has all the prospec parts except the rear tower I replaced a bent tower with a stock stamped piece and it hasn't bent yet so I've been using it with no issues, it also has king headz motor mounts. It has a good condition BODZ painted body on it. This buggy has won and placed well for me at a lot of races. It was just recently raced at Motorama in PA and was put into the B main with 150+ buggy entries. It is currently sitting in the back of my car from the race this weekend with a broken front lower A arm which I will replace with a spare I have so it will be a roller, however my spare is an older version so you might want to put a newer version on. I don't expect anybody to buy without pictures so I will get it cleaned up and snap some shots but if you are interested let me know and I'll make sure to get on it. I will also include a set of 50% tread crimefighters and a set of slicks I use for break in and tuning. If somebody is interested in it with a motor and pipe I can include an older fantom FR21 with about 2 gallons on it and a JP-1 Pipe for $300 other wise I'm looking for $200 for the roller. Shipping will be $15 bucks to the lower 48 via UPS it will cost more than that but I'll pick up the rest. Feel free to make me an offer but no trades as I already have a new buggy on the way.