R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New X10P4 Touring Car From MLP
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 10:33 AM
Marcos.J
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jamie814340
Marty..........
I have sent you that many emails sayign i want to be an MLP driver and that i would love to drive the car and run the tourign car you have to offer.
I cant believe you havent sent it, all those times you said you have sent it, goign to in the mail, just waiting for this.
Well mate at the end of the day i have done ofver 5 months in waiting so do you think you could please send my car or..........refund my money if you are not willing to send it.
If MLP is quitting or somethign like that please tell me now so i can sought myself and what stuff i will be running in the near future for the state titles.

I have never said crap about MLP i dont know how many times i have told people im gettign the car and how many times i have copped the Sh!t at my track about MLP being a fake. How mnay times i have stood up for you marty, how many times i have been soo leanent towards you and MLP.
At the end of the day Marty i am just a dissapointed teenager that just wants a simple car.

Thanks all the poeple at my LHS and friends that sticked up for me and kept me goin, but now i am at the end of my waiting.

You have 2 choices Marty simple as that

1 Send the car ASAP
2 Refund my money and have me waited 5 months for sh!t.

I actually had to go out and buy a car just to race so i wouldnt be gettign worse and worse at driving.
All those countless days i have sittign there asking mum everytime i get home "" MUM!! has the car come yet!!
And the answer would be.......... no it hasnt yet but i hope it comes soon.

I am really not happy, really dissapointed feel i have wasted 5 months trying to get MLP together for your sake and mine.

IF you have a company and recieve income you should then dispatch the product, its called the economic flow. Your a produce good, i am a consumer i bought a product from you and i have nothigngto show for it..........except tracking info that says information was recieved about the sender that will be sending the product soon.

Jamie Sturgeon
If i was you I would change my avatar and my signature, I wouldnt be calling my self a factory team driver if I didnt even have their car