R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic G4
Thread: Team Magic G4
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007, 08:01 PM
Serpentd
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Z00M
At least it's entertaining.

I wrote a whole bunch of stuff explaining the theory and practice of why have a pressurised shock, but I have decided to remove it, and just concede that Serpentd knows far more than I ever will.

Cheers,

Mike.
Dude, what is the deal here bro? If you are going to post about your shock set up, you need to let us understand the benefit of this. I was just trying to explain that to stay consistant, I have always done it one way. The only reason I questioned your responce was do to the fact I have NEVER heard of it (pressurized shocks) used in ANY form of rc racing. I know I can come across a bit rough and hard headed, but that's not towards you ZOOM. Not at all. It's part of my personallity on a debate. This is how I actually get info from others that have something to offer. I know, I might go about it wrong and didn't mean to get you frazzeled. You obviously know your shit because I have been following your racing. You do great!

I actually asked you a question about the rebound and what you suggested for me to give this a try. Just understand that I wasn't on YOUR ass personally. I get too caught up in the actual "phisics" of what and how things work. I wasn't in automotive engineering for me to pass time. I like to understand the why and how etc. So dude, don't trip on me too much.

I totally appologize if I came across wrong. I trully don't mean to. I already admitted I can be a stuborn ass. Very stuborn, and sorry if I took it out on you and your post. I just didn't want any of the "Newbies" to get confused. Because what we were talking about is too advanced for them. you know how hard it is to get shocks perfect when you first start.

I was trying to pick your brain, but also not mix up things for the beginners. Make sence? And like you already know, I have minimal experience with nitro sedan and 0 track time on the G4S. So I could by all means learn a lot from someone as yourself. I just don't want your knowledge to go to waste on this forum because of my hard headedness. Everyone on here looks forward to any input, and a lot of that comes from you ZOOM. So I hope you accept my appology and not let this little shock thing come between us and more important, everyone else on here. Hell, i'll be the first to admit I have a life time of learning still ahead of me. As soon as we think we know it all then we stop learning and living. I don't want that for anyone. We all want the same thing, and that is to become a better driver and have a car that runs and handles better each week. We ALL need each other to acomplish these goals, I need you as much as you need me. That's how I look at it.

By the way ZOOM, keep up the good racing! It's great to see you and some others on here kicking ass with the G4S. We all know the G4S is the least popular pro sedan car and to see you and Patto kick ass on the Mugens and Serpents etc is sweet for me to hear. I hope your cool with me dude, no hard feelings on my side whatsoever. It's all cool bro, Later

SORRY ZOOM!!!!