R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic G4
Thread: Team Magic G4
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 03:20 AM
Kodak Hodak
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Serpentd
Dude, it's usually easier to apply the grease first. You don't need to apply any over abundance, you know like a grease zerk when it spews out all over. And if your heat shtink slides forward sort of easy, then you need a smaller size of shrink tubing. Usually the best stuff is at a good eletronics store, it's the softer type that shrinks twice as much as that harder "plastic" type of shrink tubing. I actually had to cut off the one I showed you guys in the pic that I posted. You know that white piece. I couldn't budge that puppy at all. So better to play it safe and find the right size or type of shrink tubing. You might need to try a few different types till you find the right stuff, tons of different ones out there. But try and look for the softer versions like I mentioned. I hope this makes sense bro! It's about 3:40 AM and me brain is getting mushy.

Dude, better yet, come on over and bring you car. (Both of them) and I will get you car set up like you have never seen. You need to invest in some "Serpent" cleaning gum to keep that car spotless at all times. I'll give you some if you can make it over. Just use Mapquest.

Frankie, I am trying to find an article written by Josh Cyrul for the final breakin of your soon to be pride and joy. Afterall Josh is TQ at the Winter Nats currently. So it's a easy and VERY proven method of breakin. I just need to do a little searching, but I'll find it. Unless someone else here knows what I am talking about. It would be easier to send you the link then me describe it myself. So are you comming over or what. Pick up Pattojrn on the way dude! SWEET!!!!! Heres a picture of that cleaning gum that you will learn to fall in love with! Later my friend form way the heck down under!!!!

Yo bro, 3 in da morning time for some shud eye yo!!! man i been meaning to chat to ya online, but ya never on!! ya must be busy busy....

Hey what ya think of paris racing Tuning Guides? i hear good things here is a good PDF link for anyone to view!!

http://www.nitroreview.com/hintstips...ngTechTips.pdf

As for me Cups, just dd a test tonight just to see the outcome, i shall get a bit smaller size heatshrink, only had the big blue stuff which i think is a bit too big for this JOB!!!

As for the crazy putty, mmmh that i gotta see if my LHS has it!! i got a few things to get to maintain motor but in the mean-time just cross checking everything, stripping it down and cleaning!!!

So that she is all new again....!

Speak soon champ!