Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Kodak Hodak
i think i missed out by 1 me 4001

Hey Guys something has come to mind:

What type of filter improves motor?

Power?

Air Flow?

Anythig we should use, currently i use the following on my motors:

This filter is a no no for onroad racing that we all do. This is more of a basher filter. This could be one reason that your engine ran a little hot bro. Less air flow makes a leaner mixture and less economical. Plus it doesn't take as much dust and dirt to start clogging it up wich restricts airflow and again creates a leaner mixture. OUCH! Look at the picture I post and see how much surface area is on my filter. This would be the ONLY filter I recommend. These filters will give you a more consistant tune throughout the day. I know there are other filters out there, but this is the style you want. Trust me. This is what all the top engine developers (Novarossi, RB, etc.) recommend for their engines. So if you don't want to take my word for it, take Rody Roem's of RB or Cesare Rossi's of Novarossi word for it.

They recommend to replace the airfilter after every race day. But we all know that no one does this, so do as you guys are already doing and wash thoughouly with decreaser cleaner, let dry, then oil it up on race day. Do this after every day of racing. 2-3 hours MAX on the same filter.

I hope this helps and makes sence guys. Later!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Air filter 002.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	204794   Click image for larger version

Name:	Air filter 004.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	204795