R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic G4
Thread: Team Magic G4
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 10:35 PM
Serpentd
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Kodak Hodak
this sounds like a great tip, would be so kindly to show us pics if you got the time,

Cheers
Frankie my friend, Here are some Pics for everyone to see what he is talking about. I use to have to do this on the OLD MIP CVD's to prevent wear and to keep that little pin from flying out on the RC10 GT. I showed a few different types of grease you can use in the photos but you can use stuff like U-joint grease or hitch ball lube for the hitch on your truck and trailer. Oviously the grease goes inside the heat shrink (I used a white one to see it better). Another thing that works is something called "Chain Wax". If you ever raced morocross or ATV's you'll know what I mean. You can find it at bicycle shops or MX shops. You don't need the shrink tube for the wax stuff. It is designed for MX chains so the lube can't "fling" off. Hope this makes sence guys.

Frankie...BROOOOOO!!!! Dude, guess what will be at your front door in about a week my friend . Sorry I didn't have time to chat tonight, busy busy. I'll email you later my friend. Talk with you soon! Later!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Outdrive with grease 002.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	204501   Click image for larger version

Name:	Outdrive with grease 004.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	204502