R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NOVAK im not happy
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 05:31 PM
loopedout
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 49 (95%+)

I for one think that Mr. Novak would contact me in person about this, there is no proof that is actually him. Either way, I know I have prevented two sales of Novak products so monetarily my point is made. . Im done. I want out from under these products asap.

And working really hard to get my product back before the weekend? Yeah I guess thats why I paid the 19$ overnight fee.

I'm not the one that made the call for this thread to start. I asked Jackie if I could speak with her superior and was denied. I told her I wanted this issue resolved and all I got was that I was going to have to wait a week for an answer. But thats fine Mr Novak, if you chose to hide behind the keyboard and can't call a customer to hear my side in person. Real nice. Seems you have a good rep with alot of people but ive found you have a really bad rap with alot of people as well. Hey the Better Business Bureau has you at a C rating. Hmmm.

ADMIN PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD AT THIS POINT, IT HAS NOW EXCEEDED HOPE OF ANY POSITIVE OUTCOME. THANKS, LOOPEDOUT

Last edited by loopedout; 02-13-2007 at 06:06 PM.