R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic G4
Thread: Team Magic G4
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2007, 12:21 PM
Serpentd
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Pattojnr
if memory serves me correct, he was runing the M insert which is medium ackerman when he stripped it, then changed the insert to L which is stock setting with more Ackerman then M, but i do hope Paul corrects me if im wrong getting older the memory isnt quite the same anymore
by the way i thank you for the Xray link. i have the older setup book which doesnt explain the different points on the Hub adjustments for the ackerman angles. so now i know why it improved when i changed the hub point
DUDE!! I am so glad to hear someone else has memory issues. I was so affraid I was the only one! You made me feel so much better about myself today Pattojrn. Thank you so much. Well anyway, this is sort of a lame post, but wanted to congradulate everyone running their G4S in your race this last weekend. Great job guys! Show them who's boss. Just remember to keep those lines tight and consistant every lap. You'll come out on top every time! Are you reading this Kodak my friend? Please try not to have anymore freak engine situations bro. Maybe that engine just need an exorsicm or something. Go by a sage stick and do a cleansing on your car and motor before the next race. Keep up the great racing fellas. Later everyone!