R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - sportwerks Turmoil Pro
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2007, 08:55 AM
FT_Wacked
Tech Initiate

I race my first turmoil pro last year and the lack of loctight was a pian in the butt, but fianlly after going through it and lock tight everything it was a tough buggy. This year i bought another one to race and decided before i even put fuel in it that i would loctight everything and go through it completey. to my surprise everything was loctight except the little grubb srews. I change all the fluids to what i use. Its a great buggy for the money and for me it is very tough. i have not figure out hot to break it yet. There is alot of peaple who drive the high dollor buggys and they do well. In our club racing the sportwerks brand is the most popular because of the cost. The turmoil pro with 21 v2 and pipe is a awesome motor i will not put anything else in maybe a 21 vg but this v2 rocks i know guys who put it in thier mugens and losi 8. by the way we consistantly beat the losi 8 and mugens at our track with mayhem pros. Dont be shy just get it and you will love it. remember just casue kits say ready to run does not really mean rtr take your time go through it and do it right it will only make your buggy more enjoyable for you.