R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Offical Mi3 Photos
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 09:13 AM
R/C Anonymous
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by yyhayyim
Wow! I have been driving Xray T2 and Cyclones. But this MI3 is just something. This kit will revolutionize the TC world for several reasons:
1. The new design and features will force other TC makers to make newer models to keep up with the new Mi3 technology. THis is good, since it makes all TC makers try to match Mi3 Quality and design and thus improve the TC class over all. Its like when associated introduced the TC3- it was something new, fresh, and the standard for a while, untill everyone cought up and overtook them in design and quality.

2. The Quality of parts and price- Mi3 is loaded with the best quality parts/material. You get the feeling that a fan and racer of TC's was the person designing the kit, as if he was designing it for his beloved son, to give him the edge in all areas. Its wonderful, and unpreseidented. I actually dont feel cheated, and for the price its an awesome deal. Again, this will force Xray and others to really work on their designs and prices, if they really want to compete with the Mi3. For example, an Xray t2-007, runs for abour $390-400. But it comes without sway bars kits. Xray sells these seperately for $28 a set for front and rear. So you're looking at $60 to get Xray ffront and rear swaybar kits, which dont come included in the kit. Its ridiculus and a ripp off. There are more issues, but you get the point. THis will have to change with Xray and all others using such tactics, since now the MI3 is for racers, by racers, all out, honest and fair!!! I have pre-ordered mine, and will sell my other cars and run Mi3 for years to come.
Funny thing is you DONT need swaybars! Never ran 'em on an Xray in foam or rubber and its more then fast.