R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 04:05 PM
Apl Hed
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)

Originally Posted by Max K
My car was dialed at The Hobby-Sports Trophy Race in Kalamazoo, MI. I was able to keep my CD12 very consistant. It was very easy to drive and did not get out of tweak very much. I had some good competition against some very good drivers: Kai Goff (Orion) and Troy Schroeder (Fantom). It was a race that tested who could build the best motor, who had the chassis tuned the best, and who could drive the track the best. I beleived that I had all 3 of those things. the CD12 was just DIALED...i could dive into the corners and not scrub off any speed. It was the smoothest car out there. The main was very interesting!!!! I qualified 2nd in the A-main...me and Kai Goff were within 2 feet of eachother for the whole 8min. I tried 3 passes and just got a little too anxious and dove in a little to hard and gave him little tapps every time....20 seconds to go i go for another pass and had the inside line and Kai just slammed it right back in there and hit my front right tire and shot me straight into the wall. still managed to get 2nd and i was only 3 seconds away from the leader Kai.

There should be some pics on www.hobby-sports.com soon...check them out!!!!!

Thanks Damon for the great car!!!!!!!!!!

Max K
now all you have to do is beat me , max, lol. juss kiddin teammate. i shoulda went, next time there is a race in west michigan, or anywhere in mi, would somebody post it? thanx. ill see you at the track saturday max, bring youre A game, , youlle need it. lol. my CD12 is also dialed, ran it for the first time last saturday, and won. sorry max. C-Yall L8R.

nice ride Diggs.