R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - SMELTZ Modified Motors
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2003, 01:27 PM
jason102276
Tech Fanatic

i went to the first site and saw your picture

i like YBSLOWS truck if thats what the plate says

like i said i cant make it to cali any time soon

leaving my wife at home with my 2 kids to race in cali aint going to happen untill the baby is older

i know when i get left at home alone with them for more than a couple hours i find myself looking out the window wishing she would hurry up and get home they are a handfull

i went to sedan nats last summer and got my ass kicked bad

i have only been back to racing for 2 years (i raced electric 2wd buggy in the early 90s for a year or so when i was like 14 but stopped

i usually do well locally i had won our local track point series last summer and got 3rd in our regional but at nats i got spanked good

it was my first race away from my local track bad idea

one of our locals did really well at nats (especially considering he was running mtx-2) i believe he beat robbiec in the e-main (not sure if thats the right main) he also beat joel at a race up in jersey

since i had been able to beat him in the point series i thought i would do well at nats WRONG couldnt keep that ntc3 to finish a race (i bent chassis in practice when reciever batt died and it went full speed into wall at end of straight) i didnt notice till i got home i was really wondering why it keep eating diff gears