R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2007 ROAR Carpet On-Road Nats @ CEFX
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 08:02 AM
Dawn Sanchez
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Josh Cyrul
Motors - Handouts will be Trinity in some sort/form/fashion...lol.. ROAR won't tell me what the handouts will be - They want it to be a secret... Why? I have no clue...

Updates on class counts - No clue. I guess the entries go to ROAR, then over to Doug but I never see them so I am as in the dark as you guys.
Hmm...

Josh, as I stated on the phone to you last Friday evening, motors hadn't been selected as of yet nor the contract for supplying them. Although, TODAY I completed the transaction for the handout motors.

Stock: Trinity CO27
19T: Trinity Komodo (cross wrap)

Each motor will be tested with equipment prior to the handout in front of the driver and the motor will be marked at that time by the ROAR RMT staff.

Entrys: Doug Hay will be providing a list of entrys on the website soon. Until now, there weren't enough that had come in to do this.... typically, this event doesn't start filling up until the 2nd week of February. You will have a list to look at.. although, you can always check with Doug Hay to ensure your entry has been received or email me at [email protected]