R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi Truggy
Thread: Losi Truggy
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 05:55 PM
Aaron Waldron
Tech Elite

You can't rush something and still have it turn out well. The whole pre-built rolling chassis concept is new for Losi and they want to get it right.

I said in a post a little bit ago that it would be sometime in March. Don't act surprised!

JCFD - If you based your opinion on ALL R/C cars based on feedback at any given hobby shop from the average R/C owner, you'd think that all R/C cars were absolute garbage. The guy who buys a car just to run it around his backyard, the local parking lot, and off bicycle jumps, will beat the tar out of any car. I'm not justifying any problems with the Muggy or any other car, I'm just suggesting that you understand your source.

I'd love to toss this stuff around with you in private messages if you'd like. It's no big deal, I just don't think we need to beat dead horses on a public thread.

The 8IGHT buggy has proven to be competitive, durable, and a good value for the customer..that's where there are so many out there! The 8IGHT-T truck should be no different.