R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/10th pan car
Thread: 1/10th pan car
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2001, 01:44 AM
rcethilon
Tech Adept

Hi guys, I happened to have bumped into this forum some days ago the first time by chance. I forgot to bookmark. Now I finally find you pro10 guys again. I'm not going to lose this site ever again! We are one rare species.

The other site I noticed where a thread about pro10 was started was at Balak's. That pro10 thread has been deserted for quite a while.

I am a big pro10 lover. I really need to get this off my chest...

I used to browse at HPI's forum. I started pro10 threads a few times but all died very prematurely. The reasons were obvious. Recently HPI only allowed people with pay-email accounts to register. Well I am not so motivated then because I never find my topic discussed much anyway.

It's sad that pro10 has become a cult thing. It's no longer the mainstream. Touring cars are great fun. I have owned a couple as well. I'm sure you guys have at least one electric tc too. But pro10 is just not the same. Pro10 somehow gives me more excitement.(No offence to tc lovers)

Anyway I've owned two RC10L2 previously. I now run a Corally C10X.

Ps. That Portuguese event was very interesting. I can still digest even if more coverage was made.Who was that guy that was talking? Was this person a reporter or another pro10 driver?