R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Who will be first?
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 07:55 AM
Todd Hodge
TLRacing

Originally Posted by TeamButter
You guys would be right there if it didn't take you 2 years to release a car...

Most companies that don't have a "flavor of the week" touring car have 378 different versions of 95 mph, uncontrollable, wheel standing, ankle smashing nitro trucks or itsy bitsy microscopic electric trucks that charge of your transmitter batteries.....

Either they get revenues from TC's or they do it with their other line. What's the difference..it's all about the benjamins baby!!!

Trust me...you want to be the company that produces a Mirco Truck that charges from your transmitter batteries. Da Benjamins roll in all day long.

TC...yes you R right we have taken a long time to get the Type R out to eveRyone one. Will it be two more weeks? I am not suRe. However we decided to think slightly outside the box and go with something that people have not done in a while. Like my good ole buddy MR. Easton says, "TheRe R only so many ways to skin a cat!"

SoRRy I was not going to comment anymoRe howeveR I have an audience to enteRtain and I am one of the few who tend to speak my thoughts on a public foRum.