R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - DARKSIDE MOTORSPORTS - "We Are What's Next"
Old 01-29-2007, 06:41 AM
Grenade10
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Originally Posted by InspGadgt
Well on todays track my Mx2 was absolutely dialed...I could place it anywhere on the track I wanted running nice smooth tight lines...as long as it wasn't glitching. I'm continuing to have glitching problems with my Spetrum system and am nearly at my wits end with it now. I love the idea of the system but it's caused me more problems then not. So next race my 75mhz reciever goes into the car and the Spektrum module goes to Horizon to be looked at.
I know what you are feeling with the radio issues. I've run for years, and with a little planning, the 27 / 75 are almost bullet proof. However I had the same issue with my Nomadio. It works great with 6 cells or nitro, but had similar issues that seem to be power related. Nomadio sent me a doulbe cap to put on it, but have not tried as the old stand by JR-XS3 is in the car and working!!

Also, first outing for my Mx2 gave similar results. Placed in the A and finished 5th. Had the slowest fast lap, just a lot of them!!