R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Mike Swauger's article on setting up a Centax clutch
Old 01-28-2007, 07:36 AM
Leo V.
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FASRICK
SCOTT
"THE ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS"
Is going 1/8 in 2007 so watch out , I also heard that he has a r/c airplane and boat for the down time betwen races

LEO

"THE ARTIST " really wants to take you out with 2 laps to go, And go on to win He said you suggested the goose to him
I suggest the goose to anyone faster than me.

WILL

AFTER THE WINTERNATS YOU NEED TO FLY BACK TO LAX TO GET YOUR BLUE SHIRT!! THAT'S A X-LARGE RIGHT
i] "THE ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS"[/i]
Is going 1/8 in 2007 so watch out , I also heard that he has a r/c airplane and boat for the down time betwen races

I don't think he'll go 1/8, he's too scurrd to do that. He won't get one for the Vegas race in April coz he's too scurrd

"THE ARTIST " really wants to take you out with 2 laps to go
I'd be 3 laps ahead by then . It's Huggies (formerly known as Bottle Rocket) I'm worried about. I gotta pass him way wide. His car glitches whenever my car is close to his. Brake glitch right before I pass, steering glitch when I'm passing, and throttle glitch after I make the pass. He's working on it though. In fact I gave him a brand new receiver to help him out.