R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Motor wont work!!
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 01:13 PM
rs43evoman
Tech Initiate

Default Motor wont work!!

Ok, well i havent been able tyo run my Ta05 recently becuase i stripped out a diff bolt, and im waiting for it to arrive. In the meantime ive installed some hop-ups. Ive got a futaba 3PKS, and ive been told that you can switch the crystals inside the modules, and ive done it many times before with other cars (they were all nitros), and ive never had any problems. I tired doing it with my TA05. it uses a synth crystal, so i just changed the channel it was on by turning the dials, and i installed a crystal in the 3PKS module. I turned it all on, and the steering worked fine, but theres a problem with my motor.Its a trinity Co27 PRO 27T motor, and its only been ran around 12 packs, so its still very new. When i pull the trigger the motorwill run for a second or 2, but very slowly, and then it will slow down to a stop, and the motor wont turn. Every time i unplug my battery and plug it in again the same thing happens, it will run for like 2 seconds, and then sto[ working. When i pull the trigger and it doesnt move i hear a beeping/buzzing noise. Currently the motor is disconnected from the drivetrain, so i know that isnt my problem. Any ideas on what wrong??

P.S. My ESC is also brand new, a Novak XRS ESC.