R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Project Team Associated TR3 (TC3 truggy)56k warning
Old 01-27-2007, 12:34 AM
eds24
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)
Default Project Team Kassanova TR3

Team Kassanova TR3 V1

There is the bj4 , tc3"0" ,and a couple of other people have made tc3 buggys .I like the 4wd buggys mainly the body and the fact that it is 4wd. I don't like their low ground clearance which is not the best for bashing.I want the ground clearance of a staduim truck and the stability , but the traction ,ease of driving, and the looks of a 4wd buggy. SO i am makeing making a TR3 ( tc3 truggy)a ultimate basher.It will be as wide or wider then a typical stadium truck,have 2.2 wheels and tires,be as long or longer then a stadium truck.But in my eyes a really truggy deserves a buggy body so to top it of I will put a xxx-4 body on it.I started this project awhile ago and its almost complete here is a alist of parts that are on it:
t3 rear a-arms
t3 turnbuckles
t3 shocks
t3 servo saver
t3 rear hinge pins
t3 rear shock tower in the front and the rear
t3 cvds
masher 2k2's on t3 rear wheels
ntc3 diffs
tc3 drive shaft
xxx-4 body
hpi rs4 mt c-hubs and hub carriers
t3 rear a-arm mounts
Custom Lexan upper and lower deck chassis
t3 rear shock mounts
t3 rear shock tower mount
tc3 "0" slipper
t3 rear shock tower mount

I still need to drill holes in everything and cut a motor mount,chassis stand offs, the a-arms to replace the t3 ones, the shock towers to replace the t3 ones, and other small parts.Here are so pics. Let me know what you guys think. If you would like to view my building process and my updates over the last couple of weeks you can visit my website at www.freewebs.com/eds24/
If you would like to view more pics you can go here.http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a2/eds24/ Peace Ethan

Last edited by eds24; 01-01-2008 at 06:32 PM.