R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Can somebody please explain this to me?
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 05:45 PM
RE-BORN
Tech Rookie

Wink HOW GOD WORKS!!!

Hi all you JESUS freaks .I'm new here.First Iwant to thank GOD for what he has done in my life.Now I want to thank sho .21 for asking your question and all who answered in a positive way.I Pray you all will realize how much impact you have had in my life.I found this forum on accident last night.I to have been struggeling with my priorities.For the last two years I have gotten deeper and deeper into r/c and further from CHRIST.Lord of the rings described the ring as "PRECIOUS".R/C everything become my precious.GOD was not first and my family and I were headed in a bad direction.The words of MR.Shookie jolted me, to say the least.Guys,I beg you if you have anything that stands between you and your relationship with CHRIST please get rid of it!
For me, after asking GOD what He wanted me to do He put it on my heart to get rid of it all as an act of faith and just trust.I know GOD knows and wants what is best for me and I know the rewards for obedience will be great.GOD is AWESOME and I feel so mush better.
It's nothing short of AWSOME how GOD showed me the wrong through a web site dedicated to the one thing that I allowed to come between HIM and I. WOW!

RE-BORN