R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Racing in Corona, CA.
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2003, 05:17 PM
ChrisCrash
Tech Regular

Default Loved it!

It was seriously cool meeting so many people who have seen this thread. I plan on making this race program top notch! Picked up a new PA system today, didn't want to sound like my buddies at HP who need new speakers! Only 2 pieces to the puzzle are missing, the driver stand (rain has delayed its building), and the Transponder! The seller has been continually out of town, and they say 2 transponders are down, so I need them fixed, which means I need the setup in hand right now! Hopefully by Saturday I will have it in hand and can get the stuff out for repair. It unfortunantly has to go to Austraila were there's a guy who converts the transponder batt's to NIMH for a sweet price! Otherwise I only have to paint the new trailor! Thanks for all the support! As for my race day, well... POOP I just built my Hardcore NTC3 and it's got some major bugs to work out. It will be worked out however, so I can secure my honor! As for the day great, meet all you great guys, got some good suggestions as to what things you'd like to see, and won a HPI RUSH kit!