R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Car Action
Thread: Car Action
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 07:55 PM
RCSteve93
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I have to post my R/C magizine collection up here. It is about 40 magizines and 32 of those being R/C Car Action. They all seem good to me, since they cover new cars and parts. I have seen most of the how-to's twice or more, but they are always a little better each time, since they are updated because of new technology. I am the editor of my school's newspaper and when ever I look for new column/article ideas I look to Xtreme R/Cars for ideas, since they seem to relate to the masses and make people laugh. The only thing is that XRC isn't the most apropreate (chicks, chicks and more chicks), so I have to keep it away from my mom. I have just subscribed to XRC this month, so I am excited to see the next issue I get. R/C Driver is another good magizine, it just seem a little imature at some times. Bob is sometimes funny, but the R/C Platapus is just lame. RCCA is just getting worse and worse. I see more ads and more and more articles on hopped-up cars. I really don't care to see a T-Maxx or Revo hopped-up to the extreme for the upteenth time. Originally RCCA was my favorite of the three, but now XRC is WAY on top of my list. Good job XRC and RCD, keep up the good articles and work. Just don't put out the same article once a year every year like RCCA. RCCA is still good, they are just getting worse. What you have read is my opinion and ONLY my opinion.
-Steve