R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya mini cooper
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 09:08 AM
muahdib4
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by madjack
Clearly, given the short length of my first post I was merely agreeing with Difuser’s opinion regarding his choice of shocks. (because of my lack of interest in debating the efficiency of the plastic vs. alloy shock as it relates to the inherent flex in the M03, M04 chassis)

While I can appreciate your desire to keep the thread positive, I’m unclear about what “doing this kind of thing” means? If I have offended anyone’s fragile sensibilities, I’ll make sure to practice safe posting in the future. Regarding the reference of nasal locations on other threads….if you are referring to me personally, I’ll have to say you’re the first to make that statement to describe my personality.

The latest TRF shocks are excellent products, hence the reason you have seen the majority of other RC manufacturers base their recent shock design on the Tamiya product. My opinion
I was simply referring to discounting someones opinion based on the fact that they hadn't won a national competition. Which it seemed like you were doing. If that wasn't the case then I apologize. It's just that I've seen several people do that in other threads.