R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Matched Cell Problems.
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 04:07 AM
Mosc_007
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by kimbalion7
Dear R/C Racers,

Mosc_007, Can you please tell the whole racing community how the Sanyo 3600 cells can perform better then IB4200SHV or WC cells again please?

Its just that i must be a lowly, no nothing. Simon
I dont beleive I have ever said the Sanyo cells can perform better than IB4200 cells on the track or in overall performance.

I ask you find any post were I have said such a thing !.

The only time they have an equal average discharge voltage is when comparing Raw cells at a 10 amp discharge. This is just a quirk of the Sanyo cells, But they start to drop off over the 10 amps discharge rate.

That is all I have said over and over again. And for some reason people keep on assuming I am saying they perform better than the IB4200. Again, I ask you to quote any message were I have said they perform better.

I accept the Race experts experiance that the IB4200's are the fastest battery on the track. I do however have some quality issues with them.

You will have also noticed that I have said I would use IB4200's during races and that I would also purchase some from feral.

I wish people would STOP putting words into my mouth and just take what I am saying exactly as written.

Charles