R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - CEN Matrix TR
Thread: CEN Matrix TR
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 03:24 PM
Machine's R/C H
Tech Master

Default standard diffs

OK, here is the scope on the new non LSD style diffs.
I was told today by CEN Racing that the new CEN standard diffs will be many months away before they hit the store shelves.

In the mean time, Machine's R/C Hobbies will be selling a non Cen aftermarket Matrix/TR Arena standard diff conversion kit. This hop-up conversion kit includes standard style cross pins, washers, and shims to eliminate the gear plates found in the LSD style Matrix diffs. When installed and shimed correctly, these diffs operate just like an Ofna/Kyosho style diff but smoother and makes the buggy/truggy much easier to drive and more adjustable since you don't have to use only grease. They will work with the plastic or alumn diff cases. These are what I and Kyle Sokol have been using in our cars/trucks. I TQ'd and won Truck and Buggy at the FSORS last weekend with them.

I am having 20 sets made right now. They should be ready to ship Monday Jan 22nd. I am taking pre-orders starting now. If they sell out by the end of the week, I will have more made as needed the following week and I will accept back orders.

E-mail me for prices or to place an order. Free standard shipping.

[email protected]

Here is what each kit includes:

This is what it looks like installed: