R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Matched Cell Problems.
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 04:50 AM
Mosc_007
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by cannon
No use trying to help any more. Use your Sanyo cells. Everyone will have fun calling out "Lapping" to you several times a race

Charles .... no one races with the Sanyo cells around the world. If you think they are great, get on the American thredas and tell them.... they deserve a laugh

Again, not aimed at you
Hehehe.. When have I said I will be racing with Sanyo Cells ?.... In fact I will probably be racing with RAW IB4200's. If I can get a good set of Matched RC3600HV's then I will probably also run with them if the tests are good.

I will certainly NOT be using Matched IB4200's no matter what they can do. The risk is just too high.....

I am just trying to compare RAW chinese cells with RAW Japanese made cells. And the quaility differance looks very obvious.

This all started when I got rather upset after buying TWO matched sets of Chinese cells. And BOTH sets were Useless. The GP3700's had very low capacity and the IB4200's had 2 short circuit cells.

The 2 sets of Matched chinese cells were VERY cheap compared to the Matched RC3000's I bought 7 years ago. And I can see why..... From memory 7 years ago the Matched RC3000's were around $150. But for $150 I got FULL capacity and VERY good cells. The Chinese Matched cells at around $80 each I got two sets of Junk.

Charles

Last edited by Mosc_007; 01-16-2007 at 05:13 AM.