R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 12:11 AM
Slapmaster6000
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Well.... I haven't melted anything down this weekend... but I did finally get the new website up and running. Wes has done a great job for me and I am pretty excited to see what happens next. There are a few more tweaks needed, but it is real close to what I envisioned. While I do not mind talking/emailing one on one with people, I am hopeful that the website can answer many questions ahead of time. I have even listed some set up sheets for the MS2.3, plus a blank. www.slapmastertools.com

I have built some relationships with some dealer-distributors that should be able to handle my products a little more close to your home. The most recent, is CanwestRC moving high end racing equipment all over Canada. I spoke with Korgae at length late last week and he is very motivated to get Canadians what they need. Robert at Ashford Hobby is taking care of the eastern US crew.... I definitely have website envy every time a pay his site a visit. Greg has been a big supporter in Australia at Feral Batteries. Wim at Action Model Centre in the UK has also been a big supporter.

Now if I could just find a bag of "F" and "767" brushes so that I could go racing... I would be smilin'!!! Snowbirds is getting closer.