View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 09:05 AM   #12155
|<R1Z |>
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to |<R1Z |>

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorshamRCRacing
Geez!!! Who the he!! is starting rumors again. This is like Lugnut all over again. People start talking about a place closing and then the racers stop supporting it. Without the support of the racers, any track is doomed. This is the first I've heard of anything, so it would be a HUGE shock to me if it is really true. Things like this should not be posted in a public forum until it is confirmed with the persons in charge. The rumor ends here.

Terry

Where are the rumors coming from? I don't think Mike or Schreff would just make it up? or even post it unless they came from (what they believed to be) a reliable source. I am concerned too- and no one wants to see the track go. Rumors suck, but if people keep talking, they are going to keep coming up.

edit: I would also like to add that it would be useful to know the future plans. If there is something the racers can do..... maybe some of them are willing, maybe not. It never hurts to ask - and its not like we are going anywhere - There are no other tracks around.